Art is fun and relaxing, but that alone is not enough to keep you going. You need the motivation, and desire to sit down and draw. Here are the six ways I motivate myself.
- I need the money and doing artwork is my only source of income. I have no other job full-time, part-time, or otherwise.
- Simply put I really enjoy it. I find it fun to get the chance to put my imagination to work.
- IT IS THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!!! what more needs to be said?
- I can’t stand the thought of going back to the 9-5 grind, desk job I used to have. Artwork gives me a choice other than that path. It gives me the opportunity to be my own boss which allows me to set my own schedule, and work load.
- I can’t help it, it is a compulsion that I cannot resist.
- If I don’t complete one creative work per day, or anything constructive for that matter, I do not feel complete.